As an active member of the community, Ottumwa Regional Health Center supports many organizations through monetary and in-kind donations annually. It is the policy of this hospital to contribute to activities, organizations and causes in Southeast Iowa that align with our mission of Making Communities Healthier.
The goal is to focus support on the following areas:
- Health and wellness organizations
- Children, youth and education organizations
- Community-based organizations including cultural and humanities
- Civic enhancement
In evaluation of sponsorship opportunities, priority will be given to organizations that are aligned with the areas listed above. Further priority will be given to organizations with involvement of hospital employees as board members, advisory committee members, event chairs and/or active and engaged volunteers. Only organizations with 501(c)(3) status are eligible for funding.
The Hospital does not contribute to:
- Individuals or individual fundraising efforts
- Political campaigns/parties
- Groups that discriminate on the basis of age, religion, color, race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin
- Activities that do not advance our public or hospital purpose
Request submission process
- Sponsorship requested are reviewed on a monthly basis.
- Submit your sponsorship request no later than 10 weeks prior to the date of the event.
- Include any supporting documentation with your Sponsorship Application at time of submission.
- Incomplete Sponsorship Applications will not be considered.
Please return completed applications along with any support documentation to:
Email preferred: email@example.com
Ottumwa Regional Health Center
1001 Pennsylvania Ave
Ottumwa, IA 52501