As an active community member, Ottumwa Regional Health Center supports many organizations through monetary and in-kind donations annually. Our policy to contribute to activities, organizations, and causes in Southeast Iowa align with our mission of Making Communities Healthier.
The goal is to focus support on the following areas:
- Health and wellness organizations
- Children, youth, and education organizations
- Community-based organizations, including cultural and humanities
- Civic enhancement
In evaluating sponsorship opportunities, priority will be given to organizations aligned with the areas listed above. Further emphasis will be given to organizations involving hospital employees as board members, advisory committee members, event chairs, and/or active and engaged volunteers. Only organizations with 501(c)(3) status are eligible for funding.
The Hospital does not contribute to the following:
- Individuals or individual fundraising efforts
- Political campaigns/parties
- Groups that discriminate based on age, religion, color, race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin
- Activities that do not advance our public or hospital purpose
Request submission process
- Sponsorship requests are reviewed every month.
- Submit your sponsorship request no later than ten weeks before the event date.
- Include any supporting documentation with your Sponsorship Application at the time of submission.
- Incomplete Sponsorship Applications will not be considered.
Please return completed applications along with any support documentation to:
Ottumwa Regional Health Center
1001 Pennsylvania Ave
Ottumwa, IA 52501