VISITING HOURS: Monday - Friday, 7:00am - 7:00pm
The front entrance is open from 7:00am to 7:00pm - Visitors outside these hours must enter through the ER/Admitting entrance.
VISITOR UPDATE: 4/21/2022
To help protect our patients, providers, employees, and community, the following visitation guidelines are in effect:
- No Visitors for Patients who are or may be positive for COVID-19.
- Based on the CDC guidelines, anyone entering our facility must pass the posted screening questions for symptoms consistent with COVID-19.
- Must always wear a face mask and other PPE as indicated
- Visitors will have an education card explaining the rules available to them
- Visitors who do not pass the screening at entry must reschedule their visit until they are symptom-free.
We want you to stay connected with your loved ones by phone calls, texts, or asking staff for video chats. Ask staff if you have any questions.
All Inpatient Units:
- No more than two visitors are allowed at a time, but they can change out as needed. 7:00am-7:00pm. There are no restrictions on the number of times a visitor enters the building in a day.
Emergency Department and One-Day Surgery:
- Due to space considerations and the privacy of all patients, it is preferred that a maximum of two individuals of the patient's choice are allowed in the recovery room at one time.
Women and Family
Labor and Delivery
- Patients may have up to three designated coaches in the labor room.
- One designated person may stay with the mother overnight.
- Support persons and siblings of the baby may visit.
- Two additional adult visitors at a time during visiting hours.
- For safety, all visitors must screen at the entrance to our OB unit.
- By appointment only and only one visitor per patient
- Monday through Friday, visiting hours are 6:00pm-8:00pm Mon-Fri.
- The visiting hours on Saturday, Sunday, and holidays are 2:00pm-4:00pm.
- All visits are limited to 30 minutes.