VISITING HOURS: Monday - Friday 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Front entrance is open 7:30 am to 5 pm - Visitors outside of these hours must enter through the ER/Admitting Entrance
VISITOR UPDATE: 9/10/2021
To help protect our patients, providers, employees, and community the following visitation guidelines are in effect:
- No Visitors for Patients who are or may be positive for COVID-19.
- Visitors Must be 18 and older.
- Anyone entering our facility must pass the posted screening questions for symptoms consistent with COVID-19 based on the CDC guidelines.
- Must always wear face mask and other PPE as indicated
- Should be a support person who is essential for the physical and/or mental wellbeing of the patient
- Visitors will have an education card explaining the rules available to them
- Visitors who do not pass the screening at entry must reschedule their visit until they are symptom-free.
We want you to stay connected with your loved ones. Phone call, text, or ask staff for video chats. Ask staff if you have any questions.
- When requested by the patient, they may receive religious services or visits from the clergy of their choice at any reasonable time if it can be provided without a disruption to care.
Emergency Department and One Day Surgery:
- One visitor or support person allowed per patient (if patient is admitted, follow hours of visitation – 7AM to 7PM, one visitor/day, over age 18, unless a significant other) Individual patient needs will be taken into consideration
- 1 adult over age 18 or significant other (regardless of age) may visit between 7:00AM and 7:00 PM. Visitor must be the same for the day (no trading)
- 1 adult or significant other (regardless of age) may stay overnight with the mother and baby from 7:00PM to 7:00AM.
- May have 2 parents or legal guardians during their stay
- By appointment only and only one visitor per patient
- Hrs. are 6pm-8 pm Mon-Fri. On Sat. Sun, and holidays 2pm-4pm. All are ½ hr. visit
All other inpatient units:
One visitor per day is allowed between the hours of 7am-7pm. There are no restrictions on the number of times a visitor enters the building in a day.