VISITING HOURS: Monday - Friday 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Front entrance is open 7:00 am to 7:00 pm - Visitors outside of these hours must enter through the ER/Admitting Entrance
VISITOR UPDATE: 4/21/2022
To help protect our patients, providers, employees, and community the following visitation guidelines are in effect:
- No Visitors for Patients who are or may be positive for COVID-19.
- Anyone entering our facility must pass the posted screening questions for symptoms consistent with COVID-19 based on the CDC guidelines.
- Must always wear face mask and other PPE as indicated
- Visitors will have an education card explaining the rules available to them
- Visitors who do not pass the screening at entry must reschedule their visit until they are symptom-free.
We want you to stay connected with your loved ones. Phone call, text, or ask staff for video chats. Ask staff if you have any questions.
All inpatient units:
- No more than 2 visitors are allowed at a time, but they can change out as needed. 7am-7pm. There are no restrictions on the number of times a visitor enters the building in a day.
Emergency Department and One Day Surgery:
- Due to space considerations and privacy of all patients, it is preferred that a maximum of two individuals of the patient's choice are allowed in the at one time.
Women and family
Labor and Delivery
- Patients may have up to three designated coaches in labor room.
- One designated person may stay with mother overnight.
- Support person and siblings to the baby may visit.
- Two additional adult visitors at a time during visiting hours.
- For safety, all visitors must screen at the entrance to our OB unit.
- By appointment only and only one visitor per patient
- Hrs. are 6pm-8 pm Mon-Fri. On Sat. Sun, and holidays 2pm-4pm. All are ½ hr. visit