ORHC Sleep Lab is dedicated to the diagnosis and treatment of sleep disorders in adolescents and adults. Our technical staff is composed of Registered Respiratory Therapists and Registered Polysomnographers who work under the direct supervision of the Medical Director.
Reasons to choose our sleep lab:
- Accredited by the American Academy of Sleep Medicine
- We offer a safe, climate and sound controlled environment
- Each private room features a full size bed, chair or recliner and flat screen tv
- Most insurances accepted
- Fast, accurate results
- Convenient hours
- Excellent customer service, where you are treated like family
Some of the Sleep Disorders we commonly treat:
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Complex Sleep Apnea
- Restless Leg Syndrome
- Periodic Limb Movements
- REM behavior disorder
Type of tests performed include:
- Split night PSG
- CPAP/BIPAP titration
- Portable Home Study screening for patients that qualify
Our lab is open to outside referral sources. This allows physicians to order their own tests on patients. Our sleep physicians will do follow up with patients or the ordering doctor may do that themselves.
Your primary care provider can refer you to our Sleep Lab Physician, or you may call the Sleep Disorders Center directly at 641-684-3102 and we will be happy to guide you through the process.