Cardiac CareCall 641.505.1375
Making Heart Health a Priority
Heart health is about more than just your heart. Blood pressure, cholesterol, family history and other factors all play important roles in keeping your heart strong. If you have questions about your heart health but aren’t quite sure where to begin, start with a heart health assessment and learn more about any risks you may have for heart-related conditions. Your journey to a stronger heart starts here.
Cardiac Cath Lab
The Cardiac Catheterization Laboratory provides state-of-the-art diagnostic and interventional heart and vascular procedures. Our team consists of specialty-trained nurses, board-certified cardiologists, and radiology technicians who have all gone through a tough, demanding training for certification. The same staff cares for you before and during your procedure. We are proud to offer care to cardiac patients close to home.
- Acute management of STEMI/NSTEMI Monday –Friday 7AM-330PM
- Balloon Pump Insertion/Removal with specialized inpatient care team
- Cardiac Event Monitor Implantation
- Cardioversion for irregular heart rhythm
- Coronary FFR/IVUS
- Coronary PCI
- Diagnostic coronary angiography
- NCDR CATH-PCI Registry Participant
- Peripheral Angiography
- Peripheral PTA/Stenting/Atherectomy
- Right Heart catheterization w/wo vasoactive drug studies
- Temporary Pacemaker Insertion
- Transesophageal echocardiogram
For more information call Cardio Pulmonary Services at 641-684-2370.