Volunteers provide a valuable link between the hospital and the community by playing a positive role in the lives of patients, family members, visitors, and hospital staff. Volunteers contribute an average of 1,000 hours to Ottumwa Regional Health Center each month.
ORHC volunteers are warm and caring individuals who give back to their community. Volunteers offer their time, talent, and dedication throughout the hospital in various ways, providing an extra dimension of services to our patients and families.
- Hospital Escort
- Surgical Waiting Lounge Host
- Information Desk
- Occasions Gift Shop
- Cancer Center
- Teen Volunteer
- Annual appreciation luncheon and other special events
- Yearly flu shot at no cost
- $5 meal voucher to the ORHC Cafeteria upon completion of a four-hour shift
- Certificate for the number of hours volunteered annually
Become an ORHC Volunteer
If you are interested in volunteering, please call the Volunteer Office at 641.684.2350.
Adult | Teen Volunteers
- Complete an application
- Schedule an interview after the application is returned
- Receive a health screening and TB test
- Attend volunteer orientation
Volunteer Services | Monday – Friday | 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. | 641.684.2350