My HOSPITAL Business Office
By using My HOSPITAL Business Office you can:
- PAY MY BILL
- View insurance claim status
- Request itemized statements
- Manage your family accounts in one place
HOSPITAL Medical Record
By registering with My Ottumwa HEALTHLink , you can:
- Manage your personal health information
- View lab results
- Read discharge instructions
- Review medications
- See a list of procedures performed
Ottumwa Regional Health Center offers this convenient way to manage your healthcare free to ORHC patients. Whether you are at home or on the go, your personal health information is just a click away.
These services are free to patients of Ottumwa Regional Health Center.
My Provider Clinic Visits
Once Registered for Ottumwa Health Group Patient Portal you will be able to:
- Exchange messages with our practice
- Review and pay billing statements
- Request appointments
- Research health topics
- Review Personal Health Information
- Complete and update medical forms
- Update profile and contact information
You can get information if you were seen in one of the following clinics:
- Ottumwa Orthopedics &Sports medicine
- Dr. Bradley Scott
- Dr. Nathan Nicholson
- Ottumwa Women’s Health Clinic
- Dr. Jeffrey Bittner
- Dr. Eric Garner
- Dr. Brandy JeanSimon
- Dr. Steve Johnson
- Ottumwa Walk-In Clinic, EasyCare Clinic, Eddyville Clinic
- Primary Care Clinic
- Dr. Shawn Dawson
- Ottumwa Gastroenterology
- Dr. Jeffery Brannen
- Surgical Partners
- Dr. E. Brian Ortell
- Surgical Specialists
- Dr. Stanley Hahn
This is a free service to patients of Ottumwa Health Group Practices.
* You may also receive separate bills from Anesthesia, Laboratory, Radiology and TeamHealth (Emergency Care) or groups not employed by the hospital. You may need to contact these groups individually for information.
It is now possible to access your health information through approved third-party applications, such as those used on a smartphone. Depending on the chosen application, you may be able to access information such as your medications, allergies or lab results all in one app location. Have an application you would like to use? Please send a request to
Currently, you will need a Gmail email account or an email address that is registered with Gmail to connect to our hospital with any third-party application. We hope to expand this to allow other email domains in the future. Please call 641-684-2300 to have it added to your account.
Our hospital is currently connected with the following third-party application(s) and hopes to expand this list soon:
Third-Party Application Disclaimer: Please be advised that our hospital does not endorse any specific health information mobile applications (hereinafter referred to as “Third Party Apps”). Our hospital did not develop, and does not own, manage, or provide customer support for any of the Third-Party Apps listed below; and accordingly our hospital hereby explicitly disclaims any warranty or guarantee as to the utility or security of such Third Party Portal Apps. Such Third-Party Apps will not include the same features as are available in the Patient Portal itself, and such applications may also charge a user fee. Our hospital recommends that patients carefully review the terms and conditions of use of any Third-Party App prior to downloading and utilizing such Third-Party App.