Benefits You Enjoy
In addition to the satisfaction of helping others, the following are some of the benefits Volunteers and Auxiliary members enjoy.
- General Auxiliary membership luncheons in January, April, June, and September.
- A quarterly newsletter.
- Thank you luncheon in April.
- Annual Christmas Tea.
- Opportunity to attend IH&HS Annual Meeting and Fall Auxiliary Conference.
- Invitation to Ottumwa Regional Health Center Annual Picnic
- A free meal ticket upon completion of working a four hour shift.
- Certificate for number of hours volunteered annually.
- Free flu shots.